Friday, April 8, 2011

Looking Up!!!!!

Well, things are starting to kinda look up for us. I just got a new job at Pioneer Valley Hospital on the Psych floor. So look forward to some interesting posts! Haha! While I was waiting to interview for the 2nd time I already had a bulk of paper and a chair thrown at me! and I was only there for 10 mins... . going to be interesting when I am there for 12 hours at a time! HAHAH! I am super excited to finally be using my license! I couldnt be more grateful! News from Presto is that he should be back in mid to late July for good! YAY!! So excited to have him home and that we can stay around our family and friends! Hopefully some more good stories soon! OH! and hopefully I can post more pics of the wedding soon!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! You two have very interesting life so don't give us that. I can't wait for the wedding pictures and most of all I want your bridals posted they were the best I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Yay! Yay for the blog and for Preston coming home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Preston coming home soon!! Can't wait for all the cute wedding pictures and updates on you guys! Love you friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you guys have a blog now!

    ReplyDelete