Monday, October 24, 2011

Remember that time I started a blog? Ya, well I finally did and I thought I would write a new post. Preston has been working like crazy to get back from Bahrain. Everything he has tried has led to a dead end and we circle back around and start all over on a new idea. We did get to spend 2 weeks together in September and right now we are planning on me visiting there for the holidays. I am grateful for the time we got to spend together. Hopefully we will have some better answers about when we can be together soon and we can finally spend more together! I will try harder to keep this updated!

1 comment:

  1. I was so glad to hear that you were able to spend some time together, I sure hope you receive some answers soon, that has to be so tough on you both. I will look forward to hearing more on your holidays together.

    ReplyDelete